I keep losing wireless connection even thou my wireless router is NEXT to my "stupid purchase" HP Touch Smart puter. This thing cost me an arm and a leg and it still gives me crap. I will have to call my computer people KNT (Kick N'Throw) to see what to do next. Yes its a touch screen but I am not using nice touches right now! It has a camera in the screen, do you think it can see the finger I hold up to tell it just how I really feel?
We have so many things going on for sports and activities it feels a little overwhelming. Princess is on 2 basketball teams and they both are traveling team so we are all over the place on any given day. I think I bit off more than I can chew with that one. The Boy is taking skating lessons which my FIL brings him too. Thank God! His basketball has started as well and it sometimes coinsides with hers. UGH How do you chose which child's game to go to? Spread thin these days but I am grateful that we are all healthy and have the means to be able to let them do sports and dance, for now anyways..lol...
Made dinner last night, Rib Eyes and oven roasted EVOO taters, and creamed asparagus. It came out very good. I would have rather do the steaks on the grill but it was just too wet and cold out. So under the broiler they went. they were OK.
After we put the little one to bed Princess settled in ans we went to a friends a few miles away to work out. It was nice to get on one of their machines that they have to stech my back out. Too bad I did too many sit up thingys on it and my back was spasming before we even left. WAHHH I am such a wimp when it comes to pain. Hence I have no gain (In muscles that is). Got home around 11pm popped a mucle relaxer and off too bed! Only to be woken by my cell at 4 Am texting me that school was delayed an hour. Then again at 4:30AM NOPE 2 HR DELAY UGGHH. Got stuck on the hill on my way to work and had to turn around and go a different way to work. I am not a fan of changing my route to work. No choice this time. Now I am here, I wore my Sorels boots cuz its coldy out and snowy. Forgot my shoes so I am walking around in my socks. Hee Hee Hee
I am just reading up on all the blogs, if i am able to stay on line that long
Tootles
Carole
xoxo
4 comments:
We had the same problem with the wireless. We have ours through Road Runner now. My computer is to old to work with it.
Our wireless is screwed up too...must be an epidemic.
My kids can't get the X-Box Live to work in our basement anymore and you would think that their entire world was over. I am begging my husband to see what is wrong with that wireless connection, because I can't stand to hear my kids bitch about it anymore!!!
Any-hoo....your dinner sounds delicious...now I am craving asparagus :)
Thanks for asking if I was okay after finding the woman this morning.
hey! yes, i almost quit. apparently my blog is being stalked by one of my husbands former mistakes. ;) but i'm not going anywhere. they can just drool over what i have that they want. LOL. (meaning andy... haha)
those ribeyes sound good! i want some good steak!
Hope your internet gets better! We go through periods of good and bad with Comcast here.
Post a Comment