Tuesday, January 13, 2009

101 post

I promise not to number every post...lol...We had an OK dinner. I had thought I pork chops out but it was a meat loaf mix and Italian Sausage. Sausage it is! I made ziti and sauce with it.

We have basketball practice tonight for Princess until 9:15PM. Hubby is home tonight too!!! Yippie!!! I got home started dinner and helped The Boy with homework, made a salad. OH I tried the Ravishing Raspberry salad dressing from Tastefully Simple. It has 0 fat and its only 40 calories per serving. It was good but little peppery for my taste.

I have a wonderful surprise to tell you about. Hubby called and said he was on his way home with an auto body friend of ours. He was coming to look at my 65 Le Mans Convertible!! This car was a gift from hubby 7 years ago. I have not restored it yet, I put tires and rims on it and it runs so I drive it!!! This surprise is just AMAZING!.... I cant wait! They pick it up on Monday and it might be ready by July-ish...In Auto body terms that's next winter...LOL
Thank you best Hubby in he World!

Ok have to jet just wanted to share my big news!

I'm off like a prom dress!

Carole
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your sign-off! "Off like a prom dress!"

Carole---you are too funny :-)

Have a great day!!!