Monday, April 27, 2009

8 things Post

SO here we go!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My 10th Wedding anniversary
2. Weather cooling off.
3. Son's First communion
4. The party after the 1st communion
5. Emma's Birthday
6. My Daughters first semi-formal dance
7. Daughters 8th grade graduation
8. Soccer season to be OVER

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Sold old Power Wheels on Craigslist
2. Played card games with kids
3. Went for a motorcycle ride
4. Did a great job on my homemade Meat sauce
5. Burned my hand and arm on said sauce,Threw my shoulder out when I got burned
6. Cried and Prayed for Kayleigh Anne Freeman
7. Went for Coffee w/Breakfast Club


8 things I wish I could do:


1. Win the lottery
2. Afford to play the lottery
3. Pay off my house
4. Make more money
5. Quit smoking easily
6. Lose about 45 pounds
7. Pay for my family on a 2 week cruise
8. Have my kids college and our retirement maxed out



8 shows I enjoy:

1.Desperate Housewives
2.Big Bang theory
3.Big Love
4.Entourage
5.Rescue Me
6.Food Network Challenge
7.Old Christine
8.Gary Unmarried

8 Friends I am choosing to play along:

I TAG YOU ALL! This was fun, and I want to read them allll!!!!

1 comment:

~~Mel~~ said...

This was fun...I did it last week (I think it was then lol).

I hear you on the smoking...I need to set a quit date because my boyfriend started smoking (again) a few weeks ago and we/he can't afford to smoke the way he does! So we'll both quit...together...and hopefully not kill each other lol.