Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing much going on

I have rented a few movies lately.

House Bunny B-
The boy in the striped pajamas N/A
Igor C

I didn't get to see The boy int he striped pajamas but the other 2 were good. I rented;
Yes Man B
Bedtime stories B+
Doubt Haven't watched it yet.
We watched the first two and they were both very good. I cant wait to watch doubt tonight.

We will be going to dance tonight for the Princess. Then tomorrow I have a Tupperware Party. Friday I am off because of Good Friday. Did you know that we are supposed to fast from Friday until Sunday morning. I didn't know that! I read it in the Easter newsletter the church sent us. I can't say that I will partake in that tradition. The Boy has soccer on Saturday. The Sunday Hubby and the Boy are going dirt biking in the morning, MIL is coming over and Princess, her and I will be going over to my sister Aprils. The boys will meet us there for 1pm so will my other sister and her boyfriend, the boyfriends son ( we will call him A), and my niece and nephew! April puts on a nice Easter egg hunt for the kids every year. Princess and A will not be egg hunting this year. She is 13 AND A HALF and A is 15. Princess is going to help Emma hunt this year. It should be very cute

OHHHHH We got her a dress! You can see it HERE

She loves this dress. We had her try on quite a few different ones then walked around the mall to check other stores. Her heart was set on this one. It was ON SALE for $29.99 in the store. Woo Hooo. I can't believe we got out that cheap. Now we just have to find shoes that she approves of. This seems to be harder than getting her in a dress.

Tootles!


carole
xoxo

1 comment:

~~Mel~~ said...

Do you always have such crazy busy weekends??? lol. I'm tired just reading all of that.

We've also seen some movies lately:

Twilight - loved it.

Baby Mama - didn't love it so much but it was okay.

I love the dress your daughter picked out!