Sister, Working Mom, Wife..and all the other Non paying titles that come with adulthood!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Lunch Time
OK so I tried the new Campbell's Soups, it was Italian Wedding. Yummy! I am off to get the boy a costume. A Metal Skull Biker, I know, your jealous. You want your boy to dress like a dead biker punk. Your time will come ladies. My girl will be Dr. Killjoy. Yet another year of No Fairy Princess, nor pretty dress, make-up, glitter Nothing! She is always some odd version of a crazy costume. I will thank my lucky stars that the boy doesn't want to dress like a princess. LOL!!! We are still waiting to hear how Carey is doing. No Baby Adam just yet. I am also waiting to hear how My Aunt is doing. She has had no change over the weekend. Intubated and sedated with no diagnosis. This bites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I will thank my lucky stars that the boy doesn't want to dress like a princess."
I'm dying laughing! Too funny!
I have yet to come up with a costume for the toddler. I should take advantage of this because this will be the last time I get to pick what she wears! Next year will be a totally different story, I'm sure. lol
~melody~
Post a Comment